Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best results with Traffic exchanges- Splash Pages

Traffic exchanges are a great way for marketeers and affiliate program promoters to get leads, sales, or downlines. Some are good with them, while others find them worthless. Based on promoting alot of different sites, I say they are effective only if you promote something new, and something different. It's important to use splash pages that are catchy. I've tried using generic referral pages and splash pages, they don't get the attention as much as home-made splash pages.

I've tried using instant splash page generators, they suck. What I did was make a whole splash page pic from photoshop, get my link, and that's it. I right-clicked a simple splash page(like this for example) and viewed the page source. I copied everything and pasted on a new text document. I changed the image link and html link. I rename the text file to html and boom- there's my splash page.

No comments: